SEAONICS ECMC GangwayElectric Controlled Motion Compensated
SEAONICS has, for almost 10 years, been delivering control system technology and know-how for safe personnel and cargo handling in the walk to work gangway market.
By introducing the SEAONICS ECMC Gangway, SEAONICS is going full torque from zero speed and offers a complete package for efficient operations in the renewable offshore wind energy market.
All axis in the unique design is electric, which includes the integrated winch arrangement in the cursor for stepless positioning of the gangway in the vertical axis of the tower. With a large cargo and personnel platform and a 1,2 meter wide gangway, trolley transportation of cargo from storage to target is facilitated in a safe and efficient way.
- Large cargo and crew platform
- Stepless access from tower elevator
- Extended operational height 7 m above elevator access point
- Trolley transportation
- Crane functionality
- Regeneration of power to vessel power grid
- Auto landing system
- Sharing operator station with other SEAONICS handling system
- No risk for oil spill
SERVICE 24 HOURS
SEAONICS Main Office
Hundsværgata 8, NO-6008 Aalesund,