SEAONICS has deep multidisciplinary insight, allowing us to assist our clients to identify and unlock unsurfaced potential in vessel/equipment integration or equipment/equipment integration. Successful systems integration can unlock customer benefits such as space savings, increased efficiency in rigging- and marine operations, increased vessel capabilities or reduced fuel consumption.
By working closely with SEAONICS clients can unlock benefits such as
- Reduce environmental footprint
- Successful integration equipment packages or hull bodies such as hatches can significantly improve vessel performance
- Optimal hangar design can lead to more compact or lighter vessels
- Equipment package integration can reduce deadtime and lower manning need for rigging operations.
- Reduce CAPEX
- Successful integration of equipment packages into vessel can unlock possibility for one package covering several needs, thus eliminating need for additional equipment.
- Reduce OPEX
- Seamless integration of SEAONICS remote operated equipment into customer Remote Operation Centers (ROC) can significantly reduce life cycle cost of conducting marine operations by reducing manning need required for: operation, surveillance and maintenance.
- Increased fleet capabilities, -do more with same assets
- Improve supported mission profiles by integrating mobile or flexible equipment bundles intro fleet, allowing for asset sharing or multi-purpose usage of same asset.
SERVICE 24 HOURS
SEAONICS Main Office
Hundsværgata 8, NO-6008 Aalesund,