Offshore-, 3D- and deck cranes
SEAONICS deliver cranes for heavy lifting operations including SOV, Subsea, FPSO/drill ship cranes and deck cranes. Cranes are designed and manufactured to ensure safe and efficient lift and handling operations for crew and ship owner in harsh conditions. A modern intuitive user interface and a high performing control system increases operator system control and operational efficiency.
Vertical AHC or 3D AMC
- Superior Active Heave compensation (AHC)
- 3D compensated cranes (AMC)
Safe operations with overload protection
- Active or passive Constant Tension (CT)
- Automatic overload protection system (AOPS)
- Manual overload protection system (MOPS)
- Designed according to DnV GL 2-22 Lifting Appliance
Redundant and robust design
- Electric or Hybrid winch solution
- Full redundant control system
Energy efficient operations
- Variable speed and optimised efficiency
- Integration with battery solutions
- Electrical power regenerated to the vessel to reduce power consumption and fuel/energy cost
Easy maintenance through
- Reduced complexity
- Smart design with less maintenance points
Optimized operator cabin work environment
- Improved sight in work zone through cylinder placement
- Fully equipped cabin with operators chair
- Real time system simulators to plan, train and mitigate risk.
Our new boomerang shaped crane has wire/rope routed directly from winch to boom tip. This increases the work area compared to standard knuckle boom cranes and reduces wear and tear of wire. The crane is ideal for artic operations and fiber rope use.
SEAONICS also provide a wide selection of shipboard/deck cranes including Knuckle boom, fixed boom, telescopic and foldable cranes. Capacity range from SWL 0-25T and 2-25 m with options for remote control by cable or radio. Cranes are delivered as one unit to yard after FAT for easy installation.
SEAONICS Main Office,Hundsværgata 8
Main Switchboard: +47 71 39 16 00
Service 24 hours: +47 93 07 44 00